I have been in church my whole life. My grandmother started us off in the AME church. We were eager to go every sunday we spent during the Summers in Perris. At home in Barstow God sent the McConnells, Bro Bill and Sister Gertie to take the neighborhood kids to Trinity Baptist. We were always part of the programs they had there. Thats where I began to love church. I've attended apostolic, pentacostal, baptist, ame, non-denominational, 7th day adventist, etc. I found my love in Deliverance.
When I was a child I heard a knock on the back door. When I opened the door I saw a man dressed in a white gown. His skin was olive, his hair thick shiny brown, his eyes like amber. His voice calming like ocean waves against the sand. He said to me, "Come walk with me my child. I will take you through your life." I walked around the backyard with Him. He showed me my life. My troubles, my pain, my struggles. All the while holding my tiny hand. He said my life would not be easy, and I would see and experience things I would not understand at first but to hold on to His hand and I would make it through. He told me I was special in His Kingdom and would do great things. Then He walked me back to the door. He said,"because you heard me knock and opened the door, I will be with you all the days of your life. You are my child and I love you." I said bye to Him and my dad asked me who I was taking too. "JESUS, daddy." I replied. "There is no one there," he said.
I was 2 years old.
Fast forward. Here I am older and beginning to see and hear things. I see figures. Transparent figures. I feel their presence. I hear them when they speak. Some evil. Some good.
I've seen Angels and Demons battling in the Spirit Realm. I've heard the cries of souls crying out from the EARTH and seen them reaching their hands from beneath the surface. Clouds are no longer clouds to me. They are secret messages, images depicting battle, victory, comfort. Like the hand of the Lord. His army preparing for battle. Things others would not see.
I've heard a whisper in my ear when I feel the presence of darkness around me. Names. So I rebuke them. Many ppl would consider me to be crazy. I am perfectly sane. I asked the Lord to show me the world as He sees it, and I began to see in the Spirit. I can sense evil in someone and recognize the direct source.
I chose to run. What I began to see, frightened me. I worried about what other people said about me. The more I ran the more I began to see. I began to lose my breath at night. To feel as if I were burning during the day.
I chose to return and answer my calling. Realizing I had been chosen for a purpose and given a gift others do not understand. I remember the Lord saying that if we are ashamed of Him, He will be ashamed of us. If we deny Him here, He will deny us in Heaven.
We are running short on time. In a world where we are accepting actions that are immoral. We use the symbol of promise as a symbol of immorality. We Hate more than we Love. We do not recognize the source of sin and remove it. We pray without Faith. We do not believe in the power of God, but rather believe in the power of Man. Man has no power but that which is given him by God Himself. Do not Hate them that sin, Rather pray for them. We all sin. Sin is sin. Recognize the source and remove it. Love. You are commanded to do so.
We are coming to a point where we will no longer be able to speak out. Many will be lost because of blindess, fear and disbelief.
Believe in the Power of God. Believe in His works. Trust Him. We wrestle not against flesh and blood...... Believe that.
I know I will be persecuted for writing this. I don not care. No one on this Earth Created me. No one on this Earth will Judge me in the end. I prefer to make my Lord happy, rather than gain the Aproval of MAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment