Today I can feel the presence of the evil wolf preying about on my weakened body. I can feel it as it grabs at my head. Tightening its jaws around my very sanity. feel t as it is attempting to suck the very breath from my fragile respiratory system. My kidneys are weakened by the force of the blow as it attempt to flare. I can hear the angry growl as it gnashes its teeth into my immune system removing the strength I have from within. Today I feel as though I can not contnue to fght this beast. Its clutches seem to overpower me. I am weary, and tired. I feel the pain shooting through my jaws, and my collarbone. the evidence of something wrong showing as sharp pangs overtake my back. Urine is replaced by blood. Fear replaces strength.
Then I am quetly reminded of my shepherd. He guards me day and night. He watches me. He sees my pain. He hears me cry. and He reminds me of the blood He shed for me. the stripes by which I am healed.
I am encouraged in knowing that no matter how I feel, this too shall pass and I will overcome this. For I have a shepherd who is more powerful than any cannus Lupus wolf.
I hold on to my faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment