The next six weeks will focus on my daily attempt to lose weight and renew myself.
Today I weigh in at 208 lbs and my pant size is 16.
I have been told that I do not look like 208lbs and a size 16. My hips alone are 44 so thats probably where the problem is. I am 5ft 6 in tall. I am 68 lbs from my ideal weight of 140. I choose 140 because anything lower than that and I look like a sucked up individual striving for the approval of society. I would like to be no smaller than a 10.
today I walked 2 miles with my daughter. I drank 72 ounces of water and said no to the sodas.
I had a 3 inch ham and salami on white with onions, mustard, lettuce, and american cheese. I cheated a little with 2 cinnamon rolls. Tonight I will have more water, maybe some green tea and ceviche.
before bed I'll start off with 20 crunches and some cardio.
i'll let you know tomorrow how I feel, it's gonna hurt, but hey, I'm getting too outta shape and no pain no gain right.
No comments:
Post a Comment