Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Can you hear me?

I smile to hide the pain i feel inside wondering why I can't seem to find the love i deserve to have. I'm trapped by fear not able to escape the confounds of the prison I'm in. The life of my family and those closest to me threatened by the monster in my bed. I've tried to leave, tried to run and hide. my motherhood jeopardized by a man so out of control I fear he will soon take my life and my children will never know me. my eyed bruised by one strike to my temple. i have to hide the evidence by glasses and cant venture out and enjoy life. police dont care. they turn the other cheek. the abuse heightened by alcohol. I'm drained financially, emotionally and spiritually not comprehending why God would allow me to continue to be abused and used. my works go unappreciated. my heart taken advantage of. the dream of a good man shattered by the continuous flow of evil assholes that have crossed my path. this one is the worst one. he has attempted to choke the life out of me, beat me and threatened me. I've been held against my will and its worsening. i wanna get away. escape to an island far away where no one knows me, so noone can hurt me. beginning to fear the general public. My voice is unheard. my cries unanswered.

No comments:

Post a Comment