my quest has begun in search of the nations lowest rent. yesterday we had to stop in blythe california. after travvelling for a few hours the tranny on my 99 lincoln continental overheated. we cooled off headed to the nearest exit where the associate at foster freezes chiriaco summit pretended to not speak english, tried to sell me a small empty cardboard bowl for a dollar and proceeded to bad mouth me in spanish not knowing I understand the language, just don't speak it well. so I told her in english that I understood everything she said and she looked dumbfounded and replied, okay, I'm sorry. how is that for customer service right!?
I thought my chihuahua went into labor last night. false alarm. maybe another few days. week tops.
the temperature this morning in Blythe at 7am is 90 degrees. its hot and dry. there is nothing around but truck stops and rattlesnakes. it looks cheap here, but because of it still being in California, I refuse to check out the pricing. My goal is to leave calaifornia and find a cheap place with good schools before my daughter begins kindergarten.
So up and attem folks. the hunt is on. after I take a dip in this lovely pool here at motel 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment