Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dreams

The Bible says that in the last days we would have dreams and see visions. I have always been a dreamer. Almost every night My sleep is accompanied by an interesting tale of either Eagles, Snakes, Lions, or Wolves, Tornadoes, Earthquakes or floods, or just plain water. Calm water.
The one I had last night was especially frightening. I was walking along a beach. The sand was a white and soft as the sands of Pensacola. I looked in search of water, but all I could see was a muddy bottom. I walked out as if I were going toward the sea, hoping to find a tiny drop. When I got to the middle of what was supposed to be the Pacific, a whale appeared to me. He turned me around  in every direction. There were fish and other sea creatures living normally as if they were under water. I could not hear, what he was saying. Then I could no longer see. All I could hear was Live your life no matter how hard it seems. Adapt. Don't quit. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment