It happened again last night. As I lay in bed Saying my prayers I felt him hovering over me. His presence sucking the air out of my lungs. I can't see his face. I do not know if he is white or black, His clothes are dark. He is tall, and thin. He does not speak. He just stands there and hovers over me. The hair on my arms stands up. My stomach begins to turn. "Go away!" I yell out. "leave me alone, I'm tired." He is no longer visible, but I can feel him near. He is tormenting me. I feel his fingers running through my hair. He is fixated on my hair. "Jesus, help me" He yanks my head back and covers my mouth. I squirm trying to free my self of his hold. He won't let me speak, I can't see. I manage to mutter "JESUS" his grip weakens. he begins sucking the air out of my lungs. He throws me up to the ceiling and back down. "Jesus!" I yell out. He screeches and leaves a cloud of smoke in my room. "Lord, Please" I mumble as I doze off.
Why didn't my husband help me? He had to hear me. He slept as I was being attacked in our bed. Why? Am I crazy? What is happening to me? Am I alone?
more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment