This blog page is going to be a combination of my life story and my everyday thoughts. To some, I may seem like a nobody. I'm no celebrity socialite. I'm a single mom with lupus. Been on welfare, now a church secretary. I'm a survivor in more ways than one. Domestic violence, illness and the fear of failure have plagued me. This is my way of letting it out, and moving forward. I hope my ordinary life can help someone else like me.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
next
When I was in the second grade my teacher told my father That I was going to be a famous author one day. I'm 32 years old and haven't published anything yet. I have been afraid to complete my works because of my past. The next couple of blogs will be short stories, poems and maybe even a book. I hope you enjoy them as you read them as they take place. Beginning tomorrow I will express myself in words as God gives them to me. Write to ya tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment