Saturday, December 11, 2010

this is the beginning of my book. Fiction

Here I am standing in the midst of a storm. The winds blowing fiercely around me. There is nothing else nearby. Just darkness. I can see a face. Eyes of black, no white. It is a smoky figure with talon hands. He has no bones, his eyes, nose and mouth are like black holes. His aura is evil. He glides around me. Whispering in my ear. He is speaking in another tongue, but I understand him. He is telling me that he has me in his hands. He says he lives in me. There is no escaping him. He says I am strong, but not strong enough to defeat him.
Lightning strikes and thunder rolls. It begins to pour rain. I see his army in the distance. They are marching towards me. Black figures, full armor. They are chanting. Their beasts flying around me. I am turning in circles trying to get away. In tears, I fall to the ground on my knees, my face looking to the heavens.
"you can't defeat me, I have always been here. A part of you. God can not help you now. Look around you. You are alone. You have no help. You are surrounded by my brood. He stopped listening to you long ago."

I awaken in a pool of sweat and tears. Another dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment